Amazon Quiz Answers for 22nd January 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance for Blessed Participants in Now’s Amazon Quiz Daily contest. Amazon Quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of the Quiz will soon be announced on the same day at Amazon Quiz Detective Department. Employ correct answers in Amazon App to Win Amazon Daily Quiz. Get All of the Latest Amazon Quiz Answers here. Amazon Daily Quiz is the best way to gain knowledge.
How to Play Amazon 22nd January 2021 Daily Quiz (8 AM – 12 PM)
Step 2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App
Step 3. Tap On The Top Left Corner.
Step 4. Find Programme & Features & Tap on that.
Step 5. Then Select Fun Zone.
Step 6. Find Amazon Daily Quiz.
Step 7. Select the Quiz.
Step 8. Answer All Quiz Questions Properly To Enter in Lucky Draw & Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Answer Updated Time 8:10. If you don’t see Please [ Update ]
Amazon Daily Quiz Contest Details – 22nd January (8 AM – 12 PM)
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- Quiz Date – 22nd Jan (8 AM-12 PM)
- Winner Announcement – Today @ 12PM
Also, Play – Amazon Credit Card Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Fashion Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon LG Monitor Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Festive Quiz Answers
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer – (A) Himalayan Serow
Question 2. As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Answer – (B) Russia.
Question 3. Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Answer – (C) Google
Question 4. Which of these bread cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Answer – (D) Roti
Question 5. What is the name of this large-headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia, and Oceania?
Answer – Kingfisher.
Also, Play – Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers.
Also, Play – Amazon Tandav Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Mi 10T Series Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Oppo Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Mi 10i Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon January Quiz Answers
Amazon 22nd January Daily Quiz Terms & Condition – Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
1. This Contest has started on 22nd Jan 2021 at 08:00:00 & will continue till the same day 11:59:59 PM IST ( Contest Period )
2. To Be Eligible for the Contest, Throughout the Contest Phase, You Have To Sign-on Your Amazon Account.
3. Once You Have Signed-In For Your Amazon Account. You May Engage By Adding to The Amazon Quiz Page. Where 5 Contest Posted Throughout The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If you Answer All Quiz Question Correctly. Then You’re Going to Be Qualified for A Lucky Draw That May be Completed a High Amount of Participants Who’ve Answers Correctly Like You.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Performed At the End Of The Contest Period A Total Range of 2 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw of Lots.
6. The Declared Winners Qualified to Receive Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. ( Hereinafter Known As”Prize”)
7. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize Depending on The Requirements Prescribed Under In Theses T&C.
We Hope That This Amazon Daily Quiz Will Lucky For You.
Best of Luck.