The January Quiz Now Live on Amazon App. Here you’ll Find All Answers of Amazon’s January Quiz to Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance. Friends Amazon is announcing quizzes for a very long time and making a smile on many people’s faces with its quiz.
How to Play January Quiz – 16th January 2021
Step 2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App
Step 3. Tap On The Top Left Corner.
Step 4. Find Program & Features & Tap on that.
Step 5. Then Select Fun Zone.
Step 6. Find January Quiz.
Step 7. Select the Quiz.
Step 8. Answer All Quiz Questions Properly To Enter in Lucky Draw & Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Details :
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance ( 3 Winners ).
- Quiz Date – 7th Jan (11:59:59 PM) to 31st Jan (11:59:59 PM) 2021
- Winner Announcement – 31st Jan 2021
Also, Play – Amazon Mivi Collar 2B Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Fashion Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon LG Monitor Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Festive Quiz Answers
Amazon January Quiz Answers: Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese Explorers Landed At Guanabara Bay, on The Coast Of South America And Named The City What?
Answer – (B) Rio De Janeiro
Question 2. On January 3rd, 1959 What State Having a Landmass of About 1/5th of The Other States Put Together, Became the 49th US State?
Answer – (B) Alaska.
Question 3. 15th January is Observed As The Indian Army Day, As This Was The Day When ______ Took Over As Commander in Chief. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer – (C) KM Cariappa.
Question 4. National Voter’s Day is Observed On 25th January to Celebrate The Foundation Day Of Which Organization?
Answer – (C) Election Commission Of India.
Question 5. In 2019, In a Test Match Played in January, Which Indian Spinner Took a Five Wicket Haul as India Made Australia Follow on At The SCG?
Answer – (A) Kuldeep Yadav.
Question 6. Detective Marcus Burnett And Michael Lowrey Are The Central Character In Which Movie Released In January 2020?
Answer – (C) Bad Boys for Life.
Question 7. The Orginal Name Of Which Famous Figure From The Music Industry Having His Birthday on January 8th, Was David Robert Jones?
Answer – (C) David Bowie.
Question 8. The Pattadakal Dance Festival, Usually Held in January Is Held In a UNESCO World Heritage Site In Which India State?
Answer – (C) Karnataka.
Also, Play – Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers.
Also, Play – Amazon Tandav Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Mi 10T Series Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Oppo Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Also, Play – Amazon Mi 10i Spin & Win Quiz Answers
Amazon January Quiz Terms & Condition – Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance:
1. This Contest has started on 7th Jan 2021 at 11:59:59 PM IST & will continue till 31st Jan 11:59:59 PM IST ( Contest Period )
2. To Be Eligible for the Contest, Throughout the Contest Phase, You Have To Sign-on Your Amazon Account.
3. Once You Have Signed-In For Your Amazon Account. You May Engage By Adding to The Amazon Quiz Page. Where 5 Question Posted Throughout The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If you Answer All Quiz Question Correctly. Then You’re Going to Be Qualified for A Lucky Draw That May be Completed a High Amount of Participants Who’ve Answers Correctly Like You.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Performed At the End Of The Contest Period A Total Range of 1 participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw of Lots.
6. The Declared Winners Qualified to Receive 20000 Amazon Pay Balance. ( Hereinafter Known As “Prize”)
7. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize Depending on The Requirements Prescribed Under In Theses T&C.
We Hope That This January Quiz Will Lucky For You.
Best of Luck…